CHC’s corporate mental health leadership team has more than 50 year’s experience providing direct clinical services and administrative oversight to jails and prison systems throughout the United States. These clinicians have expertise in correctional, institutional and community mental health services. Our team designs, implements and monitors unique programming solutions that address the mental health needs of inmates.
Our Mental Health Program provides the following advantages:
· Effective Suicide Prevention and Crisis Management Programs that result in
suicide completion rates below the national averages
· Increased manageability of high-risk inmates resulting in lower stress
for deputies and officers
· Increased mental health/suicide prevention training for correctional staff
· Responsiveness and proactive management
· Provide evidence-based offender change programs
CHC’s mental health services have proven to be beneficial and complementary to medical programs within the facilities we serve. We focus on the appropriate identification of mental illness, prevention, early intervention and aggressive treatment, with the unwavering goal of symptom and recidivism reduction. Through our mental health programs, we enable inmates to function to the best of their abilities during incarceration, preparing them mentally for release (when sentencing allows), and minimizing disruption for the correctional staff.